Wednesday, October 24, 2012

(ABOUT)

Hi, my name is Diana Marie and i'm Dee Marie Designs.

Dee Marie Designs was founded my senior year of college in the Spring of 2012 at Azusa Pacific University in my portfolio class while learning about how to brand ourselves and making logos for our personal business. My roommate started talking about the future and in the design world how is it when you get married, do you keep your maiden name or change your whole brand? Instead of ever having to deal with that question in the future, I decided not to associate my last name with my business.

With that, I took a nickname that I have loved since I was a girl (Dee) and my middle name (Marie) and came up with "Dee Marie Designs".

I'm just starting up, but hope to become successful as a freelance designer and move up in this industry. If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

Thanks for visiting,
Diana

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dee Marie Designs
Maira Gall