Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Hello, I love you

Hello lovelies!
How are you this fine day/afternoon/evening? So last week I was thinking about the New Year and all the events that are going to start going on in my life and I came to the realisation that, oh my gosh, Valentines Day is next month! That being said I got in a giddy mood, put on some One Direction (my guilt pleasure inspiration band) and came up with these three designs that are now available at my Redbubble shop!
1. "Je T'aime" by Dee Marie Designs
(also available as an iPad case)

2. "Cupid's Arrow" by Dee Marie Designs
(also available as an iPad case)

3. "Let Me Kiss You" by Dee Marie Designs

1 / 2 / 3

Hope you all have a good rest of the day wherever you are!

-Diana

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dee Marie Designs
Maira Gall