Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Tuesday Tunesday 03: On Top of The World


Hello guys!
I know I'm posting this super late, but I had a date with my boyfriend today so I spent the day with him and not on my blog. Anywho, this week has been an interesting week though not at all very productive design wise. I have started working out and on a goal to get healthy, that being said this mix is the epitome of getting pumped music. So turn it on and bust a move! Wow, that was cheesy. Also, just a forewarning some of these songs do contain expletives. And just because you don't have spotify does not mean you can't listen to the playlist, it is available for anyones listening pleasure. Playlist.com wasn't really performing the way I'd like it too since a lot of the times the songs weren't available so until I find another website I'll only be using spotify.

Good night! Enjoy the music.

01. Radioactive : Imagine Dragons
02. Sail : AWOLNATION
03. Silhouettes : Avicii
04. On Top of The World : Imagine Dragons
05. Feel So Close : Calvin Harris
06. Levels : Avicii
07. Scream & Shout [explicit] : will.i.am, Britney Spears
08. Sweet Nothing : Calvin Harris, Florence & The Machine
09. Drive By : Train
10. Masquerade : Lelia Broussard

Spotify

(photo)

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dee Marie Designs
Maira Gall