Friday, January 25, 2013

Happy Friday!

Well, I know it's almost the end of Friday as I am posting this blog, but I was in a bit of a lazy funk all day today because it was cold and gloomy and so unlike California weather (hello longest run on sentence ever). Anywho, I am happy to announce that I have some freebies made for you! Including a monthly calendar, weekly calendar, AND blog calendar! Yes I know we're almost in February but it's never to late to get organized!

Only one issue at the moment.

I have no idea how to load it up, or where to load it, using blogger! As soon as I figure it out those babies will be up. Hopefully no later than next friday for the first "Freebie Friday". Also, what do you guys think of the new Tuesday Tunesday? I've been having fun creating them and forcing myself to research some new tunes, it's been a great adventure. You can hear the first one here and the second one here.

I must admit, I'm having some trouble getting content and the direction for this blog. I want it to be design related with just a tad bit of personal life. Bear with me as I get this all under control (and disciplined).

Well, I must leave you now and get back to doing some work. Have a good weekend!

-Diana Marie

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dee Marie Designs
Maira Gall