Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Tuesday Tunesday 02: For The First Time


Happy Tuesday Everyone!
Welcome to the 2nd Tuesday Tunesday! I'm having fun with these, though I am now realizing I listen to some pretty obscure music because quite a bit of the songs do not show up on playlist.com. This week I wanted to do somewhat of a slower playlist and not so top 40 (though I do know The Lumineers are really big right now). Also, the photo is from Sarah and Starsky's photoshoot which I had a little sneak peek of yesterday here. Let me know what you think in the comments below, it's nice to get some communication going on. Anywho, have an amazing tuesday!

01. "Ho Hey" - The Lumineers
02. "Strawberry Swing" - Coldplay
03. "Shuck" - Purity Ring*
04. "I Belong In Your Arms" - Chairlift
05. "We Are In Love" - Cider Sky*
06. "For The First Time" - The Script
07. "5 Years Time" - Noah and the Whale
08. "Love Love Love" - Avalanche City*
09. "The A Team" - Ed Sheeran
10. "Superman" - Joe Brooks

*not available on playlist.com

Spotify | Playlist.com

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dee Marie Designs
Maira Gall