Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Tuesday Tunesday 04: Mountain Sounds


Hey guys!
So I totally lagged it on today's Tuesday Tunesday. I need to get this done before since my date days have been moved to tuesdays and then I'm trying to finish this super last minute. Anywho, I hope you enjoy this playlist. It's much quieter than last weeks tuesday tunesday but regardless I hope you enjoy it!

01. Civilian - Wye Oak
02. Flowers in Your Hair - The Lumineers
03. Love They Say - Tegan and Sara
04. Mountain Sound - of Monsters and Men
05. Closer - Tegan and Sara
06. I'm on a Roll (feat. New Boyz & Rock Mafia) - Stefano, New Boyz & Rock Mafia
07. I Would Do Anything For You - Foster The People
08. Same Love (feat. Mary Lambert) - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
09. Settle Down - Kimbra
10. Lovers' Carvings - Bibio

Spotify

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dee Marie Designs
Maira Gall