Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Tuesday Tunesday 006//Save the World


So it's been 2 weeks since I've posted a Tuesday Tunesday, but I am so excited for this weeks. I've been listening to it on repeat for the past couple days (my family probably hates all the songs now), and I really hope you enjoy it. They are more just upbeat dance/dubstep tracks, and really pump you up. Give it a whirl, I promise you won't regret it!

By the way, there is quite a bit of expletives in all the tracks today. Just a heads up.

01. Rebel : G-Eazy (explicit)
02. Clarity : Zedd, Foxes
03. I Love It - feat. Charli XCX : Icona Pop (explicit)
04. Save the World - Radio Mix : Swedish House Mafia
05. Beauty And A Beat : Justin Bieber, Nicki Minaj
06. With You, Friends [Long Drive] : Skrillex
07. Cray Button : Family Force 5
08. Ten Thousand Hours : Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
09. Wobble : Family Force 5

Spotify

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dee Marie Designs
Maira Gall