Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Tuesday Tunesday 07: I Could Be The One


Hey guys, it has literally been ages since I posted here or came up with a Tuesday Tunesday. I have been so busy and not only that none of my playlist have felt complete. This week it totally did and it is quite wonderful. This weeks mix is mainly dance music/music to get work done to. Usually I will listen to the playlist for that week on repeat until the next playlist I put together. Well hope you enjoy, and hopefully I get more content put up on here from now on!

01. The Veldt : Deadmau5, Chris James
02. We'll Be Alright : Travie McCoy
03. Don't You Worry Child (feat. John Martin) : Swedish House Mafia
04. Too Close : Alex Clare
05. Language - Original Mix : Porter Robinson
06. Just One Second - Apex Remix : London Elektricity
07. Spectrum - Radio Mix : Zedd, Matthew Koma
08. I Could Be The One : Avicii, Nicky Romero
09. Young Blood : The Naked and Famous
10. Alive : Krewella

Spotify

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dee Marie Designs
Maira Gall