Friday, July 5, 2013

Hello (:


Hey guys!
I am thee worst blogger EVER.
It's been 2.5 months since I've written in you, and what a whirlwind adventure it has been. I wish I can say I have a grand story to tell you that I've been working on so many designs and photography that I've had no time to write, but the truth is, I've just been out of it and lazy. At the end of April my boyfriend and I broke up, and needless to say I took it pretty hard. But now, I am back and ready to go full throttle into my work.

I have been working on some projects the last 2 months that I'm excited to share with you, and have some exciting things planned ahead. My best friend Mandy and I made an accountability pact to create/write something new every week this month, so expect new things all around! Also, if you're interested in reading about environmental issues and getting into the mind of a creative strategist and environmental activist, you can check out her blog here! Plus you'll be able to see some of her own design work she features every so often.

Well, I bid you adieu for today. Hope you have an amazing weekend.

-Diana

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dee Marie Designs
Maira Gall