Monday, July 8, 2013

Oregon Love


Hey guys!
In April I had the wonderful opportunity to visit my best friend Mandy in Oregon. While I was there we had a wonderful photo shoot on a rare spring sunny day. It has been a dream of mine to photograph her in Oregon for the longest time, and it was nothing short of amazing. Here is a little insight on the shoot. I didn't intend for the vintage style, but it worked and came out wonderfully.



The next couple weeks I plan on having a few more shoots and I can't wait. I look forward to sharing the photos with you!

Hope you guys are having a wonderful Monday and that you have a great week. Also, keep checking up on the blog! It's a new month and I intend on keeping up this blog. And I plan on making it exciting!

-Diana

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dee Marie Designs
Maira Gall