Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Tuesday Tunesday 08//Safe & Sound


Hi Guys!

So this playlist has been sitting here for quite awhile, and has never felt complete. It's been weeks of putting in songs and taking out songs and then putting them back in, but it's finally done! I think it's the perfect mix of all genre's from pop to dance to kinda emo (sorry about that in advance). Also, I couldn't resist using another photo from my Oregon trip as the cover art, can't get enough of that nature and those dandelions and that Mandy (totally going through bestie withdrawals). Anywho, I hope you enjoy! I know it's made me happy.

01. Blow Me (One Last Kiss) - P!nk (explicit)
02. Young Blood - The Naked and Famous
03. You Will Do What We Will Do - Dada Life
04. Just Give Me a Reason - P!nk, Nate Ruess
05. Six Degrees of Separation - The Script (explicit)
06. I Need Your Love - Calvin Harris, Ellie Goulding
07. Get Lucky (radio edit) - Daft Punk, Pharrell Williams
08. Blurred Lines - Robin Thicke, T.I., Pharrell
09. Safe and Sound - Capital Cities

Spotify

Edit: Also just realized Spotify is now having you login on your web browser let me know if you have any issues and I'll find a way to fix it

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dee Marie Designs
Maira Gall