Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Tuesday Tunesday//009 : Big Blue Wave


Hey guys!
Today is a very special Tunesday Tuesday because it is also my 23rd birthday! Yes I know according to Blink 182 nobody likes you when you're 23, BUT I have high hopes! So I'm forgetting about the negativity of my beloved punk band and looking forward to the year ahead. That being said this weeks Tuesday Tunesday has nothing related to birthdays! I started making the playlist prior to realizing my birthday was this tuesday, so lo and behold, not a birthday theme. I hope you enjoy this mix, kind of pop and indie mix.

1. Second Chance - Peter Bjorn and John

2. Big Blue Wave - Hey Ocean!
3. Just Movement - Robert DeLong
4. Your Song - Mayday Parade
5. first dance - Never Shout Never
6. 22 - Taylor Swift
7. Love Somebody - Maroon 5
8. Midnight City - M83
9. The Other Side - Jason Derulo


Spotify

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dee Marie Designs
Maira Gall