Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Word for Thought : Put you first


Hi guys!

So lately I've been thinking about what I want to do in my life. Yesterday was my 23rd birthday and I'm seeing it as a brand new chapter in my life. For the first time in 5 years I'm truly single, I have absolutely nothing holding back from doing whatever I want in my life. All through college I didn't do things I wanted to do because I didn't want to leave whatever boyfriend I had at the time, which was dumb (which, for the record, there was only 2 guys). But I did it out of love, or whatever.

Now my new motto is to do things I want to do, things that will benefit me. Starting off with my freelance design and photography work. From there with my personal life. With relationships and my health. My friends have been there for me nonstop the last couple of months and I love them so much for that. And health is always important.

The fluffy things like love and significant others will come naturally when the time is right.

So I challenge you to start putting you first. I know from experience that it's difficult, but I can definitely say when you look back on your life you will be so happy that you chose to do the things you did. We do only live once. Live everyday like it's your last.

love you guys,
Diana


No comments

Post a Comment

© Dee Marie Designs
Maira Gall