Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Tuesday Tunesday 10//Fools Gold


I haven't been this excited for a Tuesday Tunesday in such a long time! This is the perfect mix to get you through that day and just make you happy. The perfect mix of indie and just a bit of mainstream. Be sure to listen to Wave by Electric Guest, definitely a top track (:

Am I getting ahead of myself? lol

 I hope you enjoy it as much as I have (cause it's been on repeat since I finished it, hehe).

01. Lost in My Mind : The Head And The Heart
02. Waves : Electric Guest
03. Fools Gold : Fitz and The Tantrums
04. Dawn of the Dead : Does It Offend You, Yeah?
05. Fair Warning : Penguin Prison
06. Summertime Sadness : Lana Del Rey
07. Intro : The xx
08. In the Grace of Your Love : The Rapture
09. Palomino : Mates of State

spotify

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dee Marie Designs
Maira Gall