Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Tuesday Tunesday 11: Reminder (GUEST DJ)

Hey guys! So this week I asked one of my best friends to put together this weeks Tuesday Tunesday, and it's kind of really amazing! So without further ado, here's Mandy!

Well hello there! I'm D's best friend from up in Oregon and I'm so excited to guest DJ for 11th Tuesday Tunesday. This playlist is a little more mellow than some of D's playlist, but I promise it's not melancholy! Think optimistic Indie swells...if that makes any sense, ha. Yes, it's summer, but sometimes you need a pick-me-up that isn't as in your face as most summer bouncy melodies. Hence, Reminder Tuesday Tunesday Number 11.  

I hope you enjoy listening to it as much as I enjoyed making it for you!  


01. Flowers in Your Hair : The Lumineers
02. Lilacs : Matt Costa
03: Silver and Gold : Noah and The Whale
04. Hold On When You Get Love and Let Go When You Give It : Stars
05. Rivers and Roads : The Head and The Heart
06. Reminder : Mumford & Sons
07. Something I Need : OneRepublic
08. Let Your Heart Hold Fast : Fort Atlantic  


-Mandy

Spotify

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dee Marie Designs
Maira Gall