Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Word for Thought: Stop Making Excuses!

I spend a lot of my days wondering if its the "right time" to move forward with the things I want to do, and a lot of my time making excuses for why it isn't. It takes a lot for me to take that leap of faith and just do the things I really want to do in my life. I'm not a risk-taker, I like to play it safe. I also know that I am really putting myself down as a designer cause these are all qualities designers aren't supposed to have. We're supposed to trust our gut instinct and go with it. Take all the risks in the world and live outside of the box that society confines us to. But lo and behold, I am not that way. BUT things are changing. I'm trying to learn to do the things I want to do in life and just do them (within reason, we're not talking about YOLO here).

As I continue to venture into the great (terrifying) unknown I encourage you to stop being scared and just go with it. If you really want to do something, put your heart into it and just do it.

Live life with no hesitation.

-Diana

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dee Marie Designs
Maira Gall