Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Tuesday Tunesday 12//Wake Me Up


Hey guys!
How are ya'll doing on this fine Tuesday evening? Hope its nothing short of relaxing. So today's playlist is a little shorter than normal, but nothing short of enjoyable. It features my FAVORITE song at the moment "Wake Me Up" by Avicii, it's definitely on my growing list for the soundtrack of my summer. Though I'm pretty sure this track is on EVERYONES soundtrack right now, it's that good.
Well, I hope you enjoy the playlist as much as I enjoyed making it.

01. On Top Of The World : Imagine Dragons
02. Came Out of a Lady : Rubblebucket
03. Stache : Zedd
04. Wake Me Up : Avicii
05. Cannibal Queen : Miniature Tigers
06. At Home - US Radio Edit : Crystal Fighters
07. Self Machine - Coconut Candy 'No Need For Plastic Palm Trees' Elly Jackson Remix : I Blame Coco
08. Dead Hearts : Stars

Spotify

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dee Marie Designs
Maira Gall