Thursday, August 15, 2013

20 Things About Me


Hi Guys!
So I realize lately I haven't really been posting anything but mixes and words for thought, and forgetting the personal part of this blog. Which isn't fair for you readers because who wants to read about someone they don't know anything about? Any who, here is 20 things about me you more likely never knew.

01. I'm left handed
02. I broke my wrist in 2 places when I was 8
03. I went to London and Paris as a Sweet 16th birthday present when I was 15.
04. I've wanted to be a designer since I was 9 years old.
05. I have 5 piercings (3 "regular" ear piercings, one cartilage, and my nose)
06. I didn't have my first kiss (or boyfriend) until I was 18.
07. I'm terrified of balloons.
08. My first "real concert" was when I was 12, and it was Fish Festival.
09. I may be mexican, but I can't roll my r's.
10. I can't speak Spanish very well either (though I took Spanish for 5 years)
11. I've been a pastor's kid since I was 15 years old.
12. I wear a purity ring
13. I wish I could play an instrument, but have no patience.
14. I got my first pet when I was 12. He was a parakeet named Tweety, and I only had him 4 days before my brother killed him "on accident" trying to get him to not fly away by hitting him with a metal pole.
15. I didn't get my license until I was 22, this is a whole blog post on its own
16. I am the epitome of awkward turtle, i'm a total introvert.
17. I had a Disneyland pass for 2 years, I just about cried when it expired last month and couldn't renew.
18. I'm the eldest of 3 siblings, the other 2 are my twins that are 18.
19. I used to have a fear of crossing the street by myself.
20. I faint when talking/reading/or watching things with blood. Oddly enough, I'm perfectly fine with zombie films.

Well there's 20 things about me you didn't know. Tell me something about yourself in the comments below!

Have a good day/night!,
-Diana

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dee Marie Designs
Maira Gall