Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Tuesday Tunesday//Sweater Weather


Hey guys!
So it's that time of the week again. When I put together a playlist of some of the songs that have inspired me throughout the week(s) and share it with you and hope you get inspired. I didn't do it unintentionally, but I stayed on the indie theme that I shared in the last Tuesday Tunesday. Though, with more modern songs (not songs from high school). Hope you enjoy (:

01. Airplanes - Local Natives
02. Sweater Weather - The Neighbourhood
03. Spotlight - Leagues
04. PTL - Relient K
05. Can't Stand It (explicit) - Never Shout Never
06. I Could've Been Your Girl - She & Him
07. Wait For You - Go Periscope
08. Miss Jackson - feat. Lolo - Panic! At The Disco

spotify

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dee Marie Designs
Maira Gall