Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Tuesday Tunesday 15//Royals

Hey guys!

So it's been ages since I posted last. And well, things have been hectic. Well more chaotic if anything. I've actually had this playlist sitting here for awhile, but didn't make the time to do the artwork then I got caught up going to meetings on tuesdays. So right now has been my only time to post. It's exhausting. So this weeks mix literally started coming to be like a month ago, and has just become this weird eclectic mix of randomness. I hope you enjoy it. And hopefully I start paying more attention to this wonderful blog of mine.

01. 1940- AmpLive Remix : The Submarines
02. Clint Eastwood : Gorillaz
03. Royals : Lorde
04. Boy : Ra Ra Riot
05. Fitzpleasure : alt-J
06. The Mother We Share : CHVRCHES
07. Oblivion : Grimes
08. I Got...by Mix n Blend, Narch - Beats Antique remix : Beats Antique

spotify

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dee Marie Designs
Maira Gall