Saturday, November 23, 2013



Little Miss Sunshine has always been one of my favorite movies. I'm not sure what it is about it, but it always gets me. Or maybe it's just this quote that is standing out to me most tonight. As the new year is quickly approaching seemingly out of no where i'm beginning to really think about what I wanna do with my life and this business of mine. I gotta admit this post was sitting inside my drafts folder for about a week while I skillfully avoided it. See, as a creative I have never been confident in the work I choose to show the world (I believe I wrote about this before, but whatever). And when it all comes down to it, the only person I should be trying to impress is myself. Yes, I still do have to appeal to the masses but i'm not going to appeal to the masses if i'm putting out crap work. When you do work you love, people can see it. And yes they will still criticize the hell out of it, but I will still love it. So, that being said. Choose what you wanna do in life, be passionate about it, And f*ck the rest.

-Diana


No comments

Post a Comment

© Dee Marie Designs
Maira Gall