Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Tuesday Tunesday 16 / Ways to Go



I am so blissfully excited tonight. I've been having a rough day and just really trying to perk myself up by just keeping myself occupied. I was even more bummed because my epic plans of visiting my best friend in San Francisco on New Years Eve had fallen through for various reasons. Fast forward, when my brothers got home from rehearsal they came into my room (where I was waiting for my laptop to stop crashing so I could get some work done) and said they got me an early christmas present. They purchased my roundtrip ticket to spend New Year's with my best friend. I am on cloud 9. And while not everything is super fine in life right now, it's pretty awesome to be expecting a fabulous night with my best friend.

Anywho, I know it's been awhile since I posted a playlist and to be honest this has been sitting there forever. I've just been super busy on Tuesday's. That being said, I will no longer have a set day for my playlists. Just post them sporadically when I have content (and time for that matter). Without further ado, this weeks playlist has just the right amount of fast and slow beats and can make your day instantly better. At least in my opinion.

01. I Will Wait For You : Us
02. City of Dreams - Original Mix : Dirty South, Alesso, Ruben Haze
03. Tissue Soldiers : The Maccabees
04. Ways To Go : Grouplove
05. Catch You On My Way Out : Finish Ticket
06. Out of my League : Fitz and The Tantrums
07. Pompeii : Bastille
08. Heart if Races -As Play by Dr Dog : Architecture in Helsinki

spotify

-Diana

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dee Marie Designs
Maira Gall