Monday, January 18, 2016

HELLO AGAIN.


Wow, it's been over two years since I've tried writing in this once very uninspired blog. Back at the end of 2013, I decided to take a short hiatus that turned into a long one. However, in the last couple of years I never felt the urgency to continue writing. My Pinterest board filled with pretty inspiration, but I never had the urgency to create content. To be honest, I just didn't feel like I could compare to a lot of bloggers that I look up to and what they post. Comparing really hindered my creativity, and I allowed it to get the best of me.

But enough with the pity party.

The last two years have been amazing. Shortly after the start of my hiatus I met an amazing french man while he was living in Los Angeles. Since then he moved back to France to finish his master's degree, then to Canada to work at a start up. Because of that, in the last year I've been able to travel to France twice, and Canada once. Yes the long distance sucks, but the stamps on my passport are so worth it (Plus, as I mentioned before he's pretty amazing too). We'll be celebrating our two year anniversary next month.

I've also had the ability to work on quite a few projects that I'm looking forward to sharing with you soon (including a wedding suite where the bride was a dream to work with, think Pride and Prejudice).

I'm still not quite sure where this blog will go, or the content I'll put out. I have some ideas so we'll see how that goes.

So until next time,

 - Diana

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dee Marie Designs
Maira Gall